The water we use on a daily basis is just as essential as the air we breathe. According to the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), a typical American household uses more than 300 gallons of water per day. On average, 70 percent of water usage occurs indoors and the other 30 percent is used outdoors. Read more
Tag Archive for: bathroom
The bathroom, for most of us, typically includes a bath tub, toilet and wash basin with maybe some space for storage. Have you ever seen a bathroom that has luxurious amenities like a fireplace and hot tub? Do you know how country style bathrooms are furnished? This is exactly what we want to show you in this article. Read more
Ivey Engineering is based in San Diego, California, with an additional office in Richmond, Virginia. The firm has performed expert witness and forensic consulting services since 1994 and serves clients in more than 30 states. Our staff is comprised of engineers, former construction executives and service and repair professionals who are licensed in various states.
Get in Touch
E-mail: [email protected]
Address: 8330 Juniper Creek Lane
San Diego, CA 92126