Career Opportunities with Ivey Engineering
IEI is hiring for a senior construction consultant with experience in construction of plumbing and HVAC systems
Ivey Engineering (IEI), a consulting firm specializing in forensic engineering and based in San Diego, California, is currently hiring for:
Senior Construction Consultant
Our current search is focused on finding a talented candidate that is self motivated, detail-oriented and has the ability to prioritize and problem solve. The ideal candidate will be knowledgeable of different building systems and construction materials, means and methods. This is an opportunity for an accomplished project manager to reinvent himself or herself in a new and rewarding career.
The Senior Construction Consultant will perform site inspections, cost estimating and testing. The individual will also provide reports and testify in depositions, hearings and trials.
- 15-plus years’ experience in cost-estimating and construction of plumbing and HVAC systems.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills are essential.
- Occasional travel.
- Proven experience as construction project manager.
- In-depth understanding of construction procedures and material and project management principles.
- Familiarity with quality and health and safety standards.
- Good knowledge of MS Office.
- Demonstrated work ethic.
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills.
- A team player with leadership abilities.
- Ability to communicate technical knowledge in a clear and understandable manner.
We are a mechanical and plumbing consulting firm that provides expert witness consulting. IEI is retained by law firms, building owners and contractors to shed light on complex engineering and construction issues.
If you would like to join IEI’s talented team of engineers and construction experts, please send your resume to [email protected]. We offer a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package, as well as a friendly and congenial work environment.