Scholarship Entry Requirements
Carefully research and compose an essay of 800 to 1,000 words on one of the following topics. Use proper grammar and punctuation.
Choose a topic below for your essay:
- Ten ways to analyze and test the integrity of a commercial HVAC design.
- Five tips for designing an energy-efficient building.
- How to investigate the cause and origin of a building structure fire.
The requirements for eligible student entries are:
- You should presently be a senior in high school;
- Or be transitioning from high school to a college or university;
- Or be already enrolled in a college or university inside the United States or Canada.
- Employees and their immediate family members of Ivey Engineering are not eligible to participate.
How We Would Like to Receive Your Entry
- Email your essay in Microsoft Word document or plain text format to [email protected].
- Please specify your name, contact telephone number, email address and mailing address. Your contact information will be held in confidence and will not be shared.
- Include the name of the college or university and their mailing address of the financial aid office that you are presently attending or that you’ll be attending after high school.
- Please attach a headshot photo of yourself in .JPG or .PNG format that is at least 300 pixels wide.
- If we don’t receive all requested information by the deadline, your submission may be disqualified.
All submitted essays and photos become the property of Ivey Engineering and can be used for future editorial content on the company’s web site, blog, social media pages or in marketing materials.