Director of Business Development
William R. Ivey, P.E.
Bill Ivey has worked in the HVAC, plumbing and piping construction industry for over 40 years. He is a licensed professional engineer and has worked at all levels in the bidding and managing of construction projects.
Bill began his career in 1970 when he joined a Seattle based mechanical contracting firm as an estimator. Since 1970, he has managed over $400 million of mechanical construction work as a project manager on projects totaling over $3 billion in total construction costs.
In 1994 he founded Ivey Construction Services (ICS), an engineering and construction consulting firm. Since then, Bill has served as an expert witness in construction litigation matters, designed HVAC, piping and plumbing systems, and has served as an industry expert for the California State Contractors License Board.
He has also been appointed to various state and local apprenticeship training committees and various International Code Council (ICC) development committees. He is a licensed contractor and has been active in apprenticeship training for Associated Builders and Contractors and the State of California.
- B.S., Mechanical Engineering; University of Utah (1969)
- Licensed Professional Engineer
- Licensed Contractor
- Certified by National Council of Examiners for Engineering and Surveying (NCEES)
- New Mexico
- American Society of Heating, Refrigerating and Air Conditioning Engineers (ASHRAE)
- American Society of Plumbing Engineers (ASPE)
- National Fire Protection Association (NFPA)
- International Code Council (ICC)